Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (12)


Teaser Tuesday's is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading (click the image above to be directed to her page). Anyone can participate! Here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open it to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO REVEAL SPOILERS! (Be sure not to spoil the book for others!
  • Make sure your sentences don't reveal something important!)
  • Include the title and author to, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser this week is from the latest Kristan Higgins. Sigh. I love this author! :D
  Also, since it's a little bit of dialog, there's a little  more than two sentences.

"Here's what I want to know," Liam said, and Posey couldn't resist another peek. He was unloading the dishwasher, stacking the plates just the way Stacia liked, and the other guys were grouped around him. "Rick, my man, Posey Osterhagen? I mean, I know I work for her parents, but were you that desperate? She's nothing but a bag of bones. Built like a ten-year-old boy."
--page 83 of Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins

Ouch, poor Posey :(

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, poor Posey! Great teaser, makes me want to find out what Rick sees in her!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah that's horribly hilarious!!! You're right, poor Posey. I haven't read any of Kristan Higgins work, but I'm ecstatic that she spells her name the same as I do! I've never met another Kristan before. This is more than enough to make me want to buy her books =)

    Here's my teaser

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...