Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (13)


Teaser Tuesday's is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading (click the image above to be directed to her page). Anyone can participate! Here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open it to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO REVEAL SPOILERS! (Be sure not to spoil the book for others!
  • Make sure your sentences don't reveal something important!)
  • Include the title and author to, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser this week is from an early copy of Julie Cross's Tempest! Hope you enjoy :D (Also, so it'll make sense, I've added a little more than 2 sentences!)

"Holly fell to the ground and I wanted to shout, to drop down beside her, but the second the seeping red blood started to show through her robe, I jumped. This time I couldn't seem to control it.
  "But right before everything turned black, I saw it. Her chest rose and then fell again. She was alive and I just left her there."
--page 24 of Tempest by Julie Cross

5 comments:

  1. I'm really curious about Tempest. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I liked TEMPEST a lot and hope you enjoy it too.
    My teaser is from UNDER THE NEVER SKY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no. What a bad situation.

    Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! I need to get my hands on this book!!! That was an awesome teaser :)

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :) I'm a new follower (#100, yay!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teasers! I'm reading Tempest right now as well, along with other books.

    My Teasers: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-13.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...