Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (15)


Teaser Tuesday's is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading (click the image above to be directed to her page). Anyone can participate! Here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open it to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO REVEAL SPOILERS! (Be sure not to spoil the book for others!
  • Make sure your sentences don't reveal something important!)
  • Include the title and author to, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser:
"He stifles a laugh and tucks in next to me on the bed, wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling his face into my hair. I want to be mad, but I feel strangely content as I settle into the crook of his shoulder and lose myself in the silk of his skin."
--page 81 of Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...