Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (16)


Teaser Tuesday's is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading (click the image above to be directed to her page). Anyone can participate! Here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open it to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO REVEAL SPOILERS! (Be sure not to spoil the book for others!
  • Make sure your sentences don't reveal something important!)
  • Include the title and author to, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser this week is from yet another werewolf novel. I'm seriously hoping that this one is as good as some as the others I've read this past month! :D


"He was bending down toward her, his lips nearly touching her cheek. Then he inhaled sharply, as if he were catching his breath and she jerked, but he kept tight hold of her hand."
--page 108 of Unleashed by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie

(The cover over there looks nice, but on my book it's so dark you can barely make out any of the image!)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great compliment Sierra! This book sounds really interesting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good book, I'll have to add it to my TBR pile! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, great teaser! Your post actually inspired me to do my own :)
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds saucy! Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...