Sunday, November 13, 2011

This Week in Books (14)

This week has flown, again, right by :D
  I did, though, get my paper written that I've been talking about--the huge report on Jane Austen. Now I just have to revise it...and it isn't even due until right before winter break in December. What can I say, I like getting things done! Unfortunately, though, now I have to start my Final Project for anthropology...blah. I hate projects :(
  Reading is much more fun ;D


  This week, we have some AMAZING books releasing! From new time authors to authors we know and love, the list this week is as follows: (have you seen a better group of covers...?! They're all so gorgeous!)



And don't forget to enter for your chance to win a personalized copy of Maryrose Wood's NIGHTSHADE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...