Sunday, November 27, 2011

This Week in Books (16)

I hope everyone had a happy Turkey Day! I did...since I did not have to see/deal with my extended family. Ahh, freedom. Feels good, doesn't it? (Why, yes, self, it does!)
  My dad ended up making a turkey and other stuff, but we didn't have family over. For once, they all spent time with their boyfriends/girlfriends/wives/husbands. What a relief! Not that I don't like my relatives...Oh, who am I kidding? Who, really, likes their family? If you do, man, I praise you!

Anyways, moving along from my rambling, we have three releases this week, and my local library better give me Kiss of Frost before anyone else...because they know I'm awesome ;D Kidding! (Or am I...? I'm actually not. I get a little peeved when they give new books to people who take ten years to read a book. I mean, if they gave me all the books first, I'd have them read in 24-hrs or less. Then more people could have them...and you'd have a happy Sierra. I read like a dang maniac!)


Happy reading.
And happy holidays! (Which are approaching fast...gifts need to be bought. Books must be sent to people who are awesome and such...*wink wink*)
:D

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read Kiss of Frost! I've been hearing a lot of great things about it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...