Thursday, December 22, 2011

Booking Through Thursday (16)

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Deb that anyone can participate in! Click the image to be directed to the page.

This week's question:
"Any books you’re hoping to get for the holidays this year?
How about giving? Are you giving any good ones?"


There are a few books I got for the holidays (they're ordered and have almost all arrived), and I even have a handy list made up. The titles I bought this year (for myself) were:

  1. Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe
  2. Dark Heart Rising by Lee Monroe
  3. Bloodspell by Amalie Howard
  4. Exile by Rebecca Lim
  5. Muse by Rebecca Lim
  6. Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly
  7. Stay by C.C. Jackson
  8. Dark Angel- Eden Maguire
  9. Hunting Lila- Sarah Alderson
Of course, I want to give books because I love giving books--but I seem to be the only one who actually ENJOYS getting books for Christmas! My older sister was saying how she wants Water for Elephants, because she loved the movie, but I need some help if I get it. I've been reading mixed reviews--people saying that the book sucks and the movie was 100x better. I wouldn't want to buy it, and she never read it!

Anyways, happy holidays everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Bloodspell is pretty cool, hope you enjoy it :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/12/booking-through-thursday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the movie, but haven't read the book, nive list of reads, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/booking-through-thursday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read those books but anyway, it's great. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...