Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (17)

Teaser Tuesday's is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading (click the image above to be directed to her page). Anyone can participate! Here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open it to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO REVEAL SPOILERS! (Be sure not to spoil the book for others!
  • Make sure your sentences don't reveal something important!)
  • Include the title and author to, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
I haven't done TT in a few weeks, so, welcome back, teasers! :D

This week's teaser is:  (It took me forever to get this book!)

"He got up and walked around to my side of the table, pulled me to my feet, and kissed me softly, a drowning, luxurious, knee-buckling kiss, and then took a step back. "That's just a little something to remember me by."
--page 408 of Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck

5 comments:

  1. I need to read these books! Great tease! Here is my TT: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a memorable kiss! lol

    Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my teaser. My mom loves this one and now I can see why. I'll have to check it out myself one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to get this book. I liked the first two. I have a teaser from Winterling by Sarah Prinieas and from Magic Gifts by Ilona Andrews this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a teaser! This definitely sounds like a book I'd enjoy. Thanks for posting this.
    My teaser is here: http://iousex.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-dec-27.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...