Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow Friday (11)


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee.com and AlisonCanRead.com. It is a weekly meme where bloggers meet and follow one another! The rules are up at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read (linked above) and you can join, too!


This week's question:
Q: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.

A: I love music. I'm listening to it right now! Anyways, I'm not a "pop-princess". I rarely listen to the radio, unless it's a local radio station maned by a high school near my town (called "The Alternation").
  I have a huge list of favorites. My top few are: The Used, Taking Back Sunday, Angels & Airwaves and Cage the Elephant. I absolutely love these bands! BUT if you aren't a rock/alt fan, I also enjoy some lighter stuff, such as Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, Joshua Radin and Margot & The Nuclear So-and-So's. I also like that funky sound, such as Placebo, White Stripes and Massive Attack. I also love No Doubt and Third Eye Blind. I'm a little bit of a closet fan of Justin Bieber too (shh, don't tell!).

Here are my favorite albums from each of my four favorite bands! (In case you wanna give them a try or something...)


How about you?

9 comments:

  1. I have been listening to a good bit of Cage the Elephant. It is the guys voice that makes you keep coming back for more, right?

    New Follower also!
    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - I won't tell abut the Justin Bieber. New follower :)

    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Love Joshua Radin. I've always liked Third Eye Blind too.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I used to be OBSESSED with Taking Back Sunday. The Used are great too! No Doubt are getting back together this year and I'm SO excited about it!

    Great choices - I'm a new follower.
    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of any of these bands but they sound awesome!!

    Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by my blog and following..I am following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting list! Never heard of any of these, but anyone who likes Margot & the Nuclear So-and-So's obviously has good taste ;)

    Followed!

    Renae @ Respiring Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know these bands so thank you! It's nice to discover new ones.

    old follower

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following back! I love Joshua Radin. I saw him in Chicago once, and it was wonderful. Looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these are all new to me and I often listen to alt rock stream channels.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...