Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodreads Challenge 2012--Have You Set Yours Yet...?

I just went through my blogroll and noticed a few peepos setting their 2012 goals for the Goodreads challenge! Somehow, I missed it on my homepage, so thanks fellow bloggers :D I'd totally spaced that today is 2012 and I'm in need of a new challenge!

I've challenged myself to: (posting image because that logo is so cute! Love the blue!)


360 books. I got 353 read in 2011 (my goal being 350) but I hope to read more. My original goal for 2011 was 200 books--and I kinda slammed that in like, August! Maybe I'll get to 400...then 450...then, before you know it, I'll be like a...super-reader and reading like, 10 books a day and have to get an even stronger prescription on my glasses! MUAHAHH!! I'm taking over the world...one book at a time :D

Hope you are having an awesome start to the year! I am, but that's probably because I'm getting some reading done, and *scoffs* obviously I love to read ;]

3 comments:

  1. I set mine...but I've already read one book and it still says I have read zero!!!! ARGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of books! I have never met anybody who has read that many books in one year! I'm going for the, ahem, original goal of over 100 books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Roxy:

    That's a good goal! I just read like a mad-person. I read somewhere that the average GR goal is like, 25 books, so your goal is still a lot larger than the average!
    Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...