Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me :D

Yowza. I'm seventeen today. I even made my own cake! (Why did I  make my own cake? Because I'm the only one in my house who knows how to bake anything and not completely fail at it! I made homemade apple crisp the other day, and my brother's girlfriend wants to pay me to make her some. I bet she's gunna take it to her mama's and play it off as her own baking...) I normally get an ice-cream cake from Dairy Queen, but last year they spelt my name wrong (that was the second time in as many years!), even though we told them how to spell it...And even wrote it down.
  Anyways, I'm off to take more cold medicine...Because it's my luck to be sick on my birthday! (Thanks to my idjit of a sister who went spit swapping with her boyfriend not 24-hrs after he had the damn flu! It's a little better to know that SHE's puking her guts out while I just have the sniffles.)
 Hope you guys have a nice day! (Even though I'm kinda not!)

Happy reading! :D
(Also, I'm going to try to get back to my old meme's next week. I was sick of 'em, but now I miss them!)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!

    I hope some good things happen today even if you are a bit sick. I wish a happy surprise upon you, whether it be big or small. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday

    Hope all your wishes - book related and in general - come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!
    Hope your day is awesome and all your wishes come true! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...