Sunday, January 22, 2012

This Week in Books (23)

Not much has happened on my front this past week, as you can tell by the posts! I haven't been posting because of a lack of book news, and also, I'm really busy what with end of semester exams/finishing up anything by tonight at midnight. Good news is that I closed off this semester with all As/Bs! Whoo!
  Lameness, though, that Tuesday I start three new classes: geometry, psychology and government & politics (gurrrr!).
  This week's book releases are sadly small, and there is a update to tell you.
Enshadowed (Nevermore, #2) by Kelly Creagh was pushed from a January 2012 release date to August 28, 2012 release date. I'm so sad! I really want this book, too!
  I do have more exciting news: In the coming weeks, I'll be running TWO contests (one for the YA lovers and one for the adult lovers!). I'm going to be giving away a ARC copy of Aimee Carter's GODDESS INTERRUPTED, and FIVE SETS (that's five winners of two books) of both Under Wraps & Under Attack by Hannah Jayne. Stay tuned for deets!
 
Anways, the two releases are;



  • Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly (I've already read this, and I'm telling you right now: WORTH IT! I loved this one. Not as much as the first, but it was damn good!)
  • Forbidden by Syrie James & Ryan M. James

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh Forbidden looks SO GOOD! I hope you enjoy it :))

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! The covers of Forbidden and Angel Fire look fantastic! I'm going to have to check out Forbidden. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover for Forbidden is GORGEOUS! I holpe you enjoy your books. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m a writer, book lover, and your newest blog follower! My blog is Life of Lois Feel free to stop on by.

    Lois

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...