Sunday, January 29, 2012

This Week in Books (24)

Last week marked the start of a new semester for my school (how about yours?) and I'm liking my classes! I thought I'd seriously hate the required Government & Politics class but this class is so easy it should be like, a sin. I'm RE-learning everything I must have learned in third and forth grade--in other words, it's so easy I'm kind of ashamed of my school!
  We have a few good releases this week! I'm running out of books in my TBR, but I know if I go to the library, I'll be coming home with like, twenty books--only two of them being YA! My library is kinda low on YA titles, but the libraries across Ohio have plenty (though I have to order them, and it can take up to a month to get them!).
  Anyways, the releases this week are:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...