Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cover Reveal: WHAT'S LEFT OF ME by Kat Zhang


Maybe you've seen this...Maybe not? I haven't, so hey, it's getting posted ;)

Wouldn't you love to know more about it? (Because if we're being lame (I confess I am such) and judging books by covers, then SHAZAM! You're reading this. Which I've gone ahead and decided for you, based on the cover, btw. I mean, look at it. The simplicity yet complexity alone renders me speechless...Then again, I could be speechless because of my lame-o retainer that renders me *literally* speechless. Bleck. I hate orthodontia!)

I'm going to stop doing that babbling thing and start doing that 'stfu' thing. ;D

What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang (Hybrid, #1)
Releases: September 18, 2012

Description:
"NEVER LET ME GO meets HIS DARK MATERIALS in a beautiful, haunting YA debut, the first book in The Hybrid Trilogy.
  Eva and Addie live in a world where everyone is born with two souls, but where only the dominant one is allowed to survive childhood. Fifteen years old, and closer even than twins, the girls are keeping Eva, the ‘second soul’, a secret. They know that it’s forbidden to be hybrid, but how could they ever be apart?
  When a dramatic event reveals what really happens to hybrids if they are discovered, Eva and Addie face a dangerous fight for survival, neither wanting to be the one left behind..."


Happy reading, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...