Sunday, February 12, 2012

This Week in Books (26)

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope your week was to your liking...Though are they ever? Nah... (Wait. Does that imply that my week sucked? Well, it didn't. For once this month my week was pretty okay. And it helps that Criminal Minds came back on this week, and I ended my week with a hilarious episode of my favorite show, Supernatural! *Jensen, Jared, you're invited to dinner anytime. Misha, you too. Even though they so cruelly killed your oh-so awesome character, you're always welcome. Like...anytime. Clothes are optional. Just sayin'.*) Just kidding. Or am I...?
  Anyways (moving on from that awkward confession...), we have a few fab releases this week, with one (the first one pictured) that finally came to our humble little country, all the way from Australia! Can't wait for this one. Oh, and look at the cover for Arcadia Awakens! Hello, can you say GORGEOUS?!
  Shutting up, so you may look at the wonder that is new releases!



Oh, and be sure to enter for a chance to win an ARC of Aimee Carter's Goddess Interrupted! (All you need to do to enter is put your name & email. It's so easy a caveman can do it! ...though why the hell a caveman would have an email is beyond me. My logic is flawed...)

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to read The Fine Art of Truth or Dare. I can't wait until it comes out and looking forward to your review!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...