Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cover/Description/Release Reveal: A FRACTURED LIGHT by Jocelyn Davies


...Can someone please explain to me why this series just can't get the FONTS right?! GURRR. This series has the worse font ever for 'A' and 'Light'. Totally ruins it!
  The "smoke" is nice, though. (Unlike Miss Creepy there. Yikes!) The cutting/pasting looks like crap on that chick...Unless it's just the quality of the image. Totally likely (it better be the truth, because if you have a crap cut-and-paste job on top of the ugliest font known to man, I'm going to put a different cover on the book when I get it. I won't allow it to be on my shelf with this...shamefulness in full cringe-worthy glory.)
  Like it though (once I stfu and stop judging), but of course the BOOK itself is what excites me! The ending of the first book in this series left my jaw on the floor somewhere (I've since found it. No worries).

  If I were a little more odd than normal, I'd be jumping up and down squealing 'OMG OMG OMG' because, peepos, this book is probably one of my most anticipated of 2012. :D
  (Watch me hate it after reading it...Because my luck is like that. Crappy.)
  To lighten this up (yeesh, I'm harsh)...I LOVE the title! ;)

Details, Sierra. You're starting to annoy me.:
A Fractured Light (A Beautiful Dark, #2) by Jocelyn Davies
Releases: September 25, 2012

Description:
"When she wakes up in unfamiliar surroundings, Skye knows something terrible has happened to her. But it’s not until she hears Asher, the dark, rebellious angel she fell in love with, that the memories of Devin and his shocking betrayal come flooding back.
  Skye returns home, but with the knowledge of who she really is, nothing can ever be the same. As she tests the limits of her newfound powers, Skye discovers that she’s capable of far more than anyone could have imagined. Both the Order and the Rebellion want her for their side as war between the factions looms. She can’t forgive the Order for nearly killing her, but something holds her back from embracing the Rebellion.
  A Fractured Light picks up right after A Beautiful Dark‘s shocking cliffhanger ending and is perfect for fans of Lauren Kate’s Fallen and Becca Fitzpatrick’s Hush, Hush saga."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...