Sunday, March 4, 2012

This Week in Books (29)

Happy Sunday, everyone! :)
  I had a busy week, writing my new Pride & Prejudice assignment and doing a few psychology assignments, as well. My sister also had a birthday on Friday, so I spent the better part of my morning baking cupcakes and brownies. :D
  This week there are a few books releasing that I'm just dying to get my hands on! I'm so ready to step-back from all the historical romances I've been reading (I got a bunch at Goodwill a few weeks ago, for only nine bucks!), and jump back into the world of YA!
  I hope you are all having a nice start to your week, and read some of these books that release between today (March 4) through next Sunday (March 11)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...