Sunday, March 11, 2012

This Week in Books (30)

How was your week, everybody? Mine was...wait let me think...fine, I suppose!
  Here in the great-green-crappy, otherwise known as Ohio, we've gotten a break from the cold, nasty weather in favor of some warmer temps that gave us plenty of sunshine! (A fact my dog has been loving. She just loves to bask in the sun.)
  I got a few books read that I bought a few weeks ago, but I gotta say, for once in a few months, I'm entirely sick of adult novels. I'm dying for a good YA, but my library hasn't been forthcoming, aside from the book they gave me ten days before the release date (Croak by Gina Damico = awesomesauce). A few titles I've been coveting have never made their way to my library, and my local WalMart and Target have books I've read/don't want to read. It's driving me crazy! My town really needs a Barnes & Noble, since there isn't a Borders anymore.

Anyways, a few nice releases this week that I know everyone is waiting to read:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...