Sunday, March 18, 2012

This Week in Books (31)

Happy Sunday, everyone!
  This week, I'm most excited for two things outside of the booking world (well, somewhat): this Friday brings the release of THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIE (*gasp!*) and also brings THE RETURN OF CASTIEL on Supernatural! (As a new character, I believe. But still, it's my man Misha Collins, so, all's good...)
  This is a week of a scant few releases, but I do have a real quick note for Galley Grab users: I received one of my monthly newsletters for releases in the adult booking world from Simon & Schuster with an included email for print copies of adult titles. I emailed the woman about GG users requesting YA titles, and she forwarded my email to a YA rep (as far as I know, I think she's a YA rep...or just someone who can answer my question). I'm hoping to hear back from one of them soon, and when I do, I'll let you know the deets. But for now, as far as I know, they're currently working on a new platform (easier, I assume--with some working links!), but if you're itching for some ARCs, I suggest going to Twitter (even if you're a non-user, like me) and searching "Galley Grab" or "GalleyGrab" for a few working links to download. You have to be a member of GG, of course, but I've dowloaded a few releases this way, so I know others can, too. (Being Friends With Boys by Terra Elan McVoy, Never Enough by Denise Jaden, and When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle are the titles I've found thus far.)

Anyways, scant few releases this week, but here they are:



Happy reading, everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just popping in from Goodreads... You have a great blog :)

    I'm your newest follower!

    Here is my blog to check out: Book Enslaved

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...