Sunday, March 25, 2012

This Week in Books (32)

Happy Sunday, everyone!
  My week was rather great, except for (dun...dun...dun) Friday! I so thought Friday would be epically awesome because Castiel returned to Supernatural...As a new character. BUT then awesome stuff happened to my man Cass (I won't spoil it), then bad stuff happened, and the ending totally blew me away. They set you up to knock you down, you know? I was so totally throwing stuff at my TV, and my screen paid for it. GRR. *Shakes fist* Curse you, Supernatural writers!
  In other news, this is a rather interesting week for books. Maybe you'll find something to read, yes?

This week brings us...

 Happy reading, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...