Sunday, April 1, 2012

This Week in Books (33)

We only have one lone release this week. It should make you wanna read though! (Unlike me! I've been renewing my love of jewelry making lately, and I'm the farthest I've ever been on my GR challenge--5 books behind! It's angering me that I'm trying to keep up, and realized today that reading should be about fun--and since joining the GR challenge this year, I've lost my love of reading! I challenged myself to only 10 more books than last year (really, only 7 more, since I read 3 over last year), but I'm just reading more and more adult titles, with more pages, smaller print, than I am YA.)

Anyways, enough complaining. Here's this week release:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...