Sunday, April 15, 2012

This Week in Books (35)

Hello, peeps! How are you doing? I'm just dandy--sitting here enjoying the crappy weather that Ohio has to offer. It was snowing two days ago, was sixty degrees yesterday, and now it's raining and in the forty's. Stupid Mother Nature. Of course she makes Ohio look bad for the weekend of the Rock Hall induction ceremony! Drats!
  Anyways, my week was surprisingly benign. School resumed after a nice week off for Spring Break, and I got a 100% on my poem-rewrite. (Seriously. I rewrote a poem! And it didn't suck!)
  And even I, the person with the worse luck ever, did not trip, maim, punch, smack, stab or hurt myself (or others) yesterday on Friday the 13th! Amazing feat, I tell you! (Though my monster of a cat, Tigger (who is not a black cat, but a cute little tabby), did however give me a nasty cut on my hand. Then again, I was provoking him, so it was bound to happen!)
  Though I gotta say, I'm looking forward to this week. Why? Well, no. It's not book related. Supernatural comes back on after a two week absence (why do networks show the show, then turn it off for two weeks, only to play reruns on the scheduled time? I will never understand. NEVER!).
  Speaking of TV...Has anyone been watching the resumed Bones season? (It's been off since January!) I have to admit. I. Am. Not. Happy. Sure, like every other viewer, I knew Booth and Brennan were bound to get together. But a baby? And a house? And...love? AH! It's driving me bonkers! I can't take the cutesy stuff anymore! Bleck.

Okay, enough TV talk. You're here for the goods. (And I mean books. Not my goods. Jeez. Get your dirty mind out of the gutter!)

This week is a sad week for books...Only two releases that I have listed in my 122 KB (that's geek-speak for HUGE!) Book List notepad.
  And they are...


  • The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting
  • Glimmer by Phoebe Kitanidis (Ugh, is that chick supposed to be a ghost? Cause she is ghouly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...