Ahh, new releases. And it seems we have some totally AWESOME books releasing this week. I hope you all have time to take away from your busy lives (with school or whatevs) to do something we all love: read!
Sometimes, my parents tell me that I read too much. (Does anyone tell you that?)
And then I say, "You're supposed to encourage your children to read. Not discourage!" and they feel all ashamed and buy me a new book. Ahh...guilt. It's so wonderful. ;)
Too bad that doesn't work with teachers. When I give the excuse that I was reading a real book rather than doing my homework, they think I'm lying. As if I'd lie about reading. Who would? Most people my age think reading is for nerds. Pffftt.
As Mark Twain said, "The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read."
Anyways, this week the releases are:
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
- Last Rite by Lisa Desrochers
- Underworld by Meg Cabot
- Endure by Carrie Jones
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- Hollyweird by Terri Clark
- Revived by Cat Patrick
- Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
- Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
- Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink- Stephanie Kate Strohm
- Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
- In Honor by Jessi Kirby
- The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland
- Beauty by Lisa Daily