Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cover Reveal: Sever by Lauren DeStefano

I've yet to read Fever, but here's some deets on the final book in the Chemical Garden trilogy!



Yes, yes, the quality is crap. I promise to update soon. And it seems to me that the covers have downfallen from the very first one. The first one was brilliant. The second and now this one? Not so much.
  Is it just me, or is the girl "glowing?" This comes from being lazy on PhotoShop and not correctly cutting her out of the original image, instead just pasting it, with the background, and likely erasing it (poorly). (Please, god, please do not tell me someone designed this on Paint, Photofiltre, or GIMP. 'Cause that's what it looks like.)
  *Sighs* If you or someone you know is involved in graphic design (as a living, unlike I) tell them to contact Simon & Schuster. Their current designer(s) is(are) very, very bad.

Anyways, here's some deets:
Sever by Lauren DeStefano (The Chemical Garden, #3)
Releases: February 12, 2013

Description TBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...