Sunday, June 17, 2012

This Week in Books (43)

Hiya, book readers!
  This following week has been boooorring on my front. And those meme's and overall more activity that I've been trying to come up with for this blog are nowhere to be found. I can't seem to find the passion for blogging that I had not even a year ago. Yikes! I'm just tired of reading a book and having to THINK when I'm done, so that I can review it. Oh, and I think in the coming weeks this blog may be updated to encompass adult-book reviews. I've read maybe 10 YA titles in the last month, mainly because I'm so sick and tired of fantasy in the YA-genre that I can't take it anymore. Boo-hoo, right? Yeah, well, if I can't start writing adult reviews, be prepared to say 'buh-bye' to this blog.
  Oddly enough, as much as I'm not updating, I've been getting page-views out the wazoo. It's like people LIKE that I'm not crowing my blog up with annoying meme's! Huh. Go figure.

  Wow, am I in a blue mood. (Damn rain!)

To brighten things up, I'll tell you I got my hair cut on Friday. I got my normal awesome cut (as my fave hairdresser, Jen says I allow her to "have fun" with my hair. Have you seen all these boring cuts people wear? Like, LAMMMEEE! I so love gloating...but...), but when I told Jen that last time my sides weren't short enough, I said "a few inches". Well...my hair is uber-short. BUT it's so cute...or it will be, in a few weeks when I'm use to it! ;)

One release this week. One that makes even zombies salivate!

Happy reading, y'all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...