Sunday, June 24, 2012

This Week in Books (44)

Hope you all are having a wonderful summer vacation! I'm enjoying mine, because I've been doing three things I love: Reading, making bracelets, and cooking! (Really, I like baking better, but cooking is what I've been doing.)
  This past week I've made three meals that had my older siblings begging for leftovers: chicken and dumplings, Taco-Stuffed Shells, and last night I made cowboy macaroni. (Don't ask what that last one is, because as far as I can tell none of the recipes online are anything like my dad's--and now mine. He basically says it's spaghetti, only sweeter. I threw like, everything in the house into it or I'd totally post the recipe.) But I can't tell you what everyone enjoyed most! I think each meal was enjoyed equally, but my vegetarian sister told me that last night's dinner smelt heavenly, and I can't remember the last time she's said that about a dish containing meat, so maybe the macaroni was a deal breaker! :D

This week brings us:

Happy reading, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...