Anyways, I was going to close the blog this week, but then I realized: uhm, why?! I now love being on my computer again, because I don't have to sit on my bed with it on my lap (I know, defeats the purpose of a "lap" top.)
Anyways, I have a giveaway going on...Not here, though, because Google Docs is being lame, and I got a few emails telling me that people couldn't enter the contest. I could, and my sister checked from her computer, and she could, but I dunno what was happening.
So, if you'd like a chance to enter to win one of five copies of Hannah Jayne's Under Attack (stuffed with swag for YA and adult lovers, including bookmarks for two books featured below: Denise Jaden's Never Enough *half of these are signed!* and Jennifer Echols's Such a Rush!) please enter on LibraryThing.com, in their Member Giveaway section (if you don't have one, you'll have to make an account; but it's free!). Winners will be chosen next Saturday, so enter soon!
This week, a few awesome-looking titles release: all on Tuesday, btw:
- Dark Water by Tricia Rayburn
- The Thing About the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt
- Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
- Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire *So scared to read this one. This is one of my fave adult authors...and I normally hate adult authors who try to write YA!*
- The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
- Never Enough by Denise Jaden