Friday, August 17, 2012

Cover Reveal: Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel

I do so believe this cover has been changed...
I'm certain the release date has been changed, oh five bazillion times! Grr!


I like it. Maybe not as much as the first one, but hey, I think the original cover for this was better but I only vaguely remember it. (I thought I posted it...my posts say I didn't. Weird. Unless this is some weird conspiracy and the publishers hacked my account and deleted it. Ohhhh...the plot thickens! Kidding! LOL)

Details:
Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel (Vampire Queen, #2)
Releases: January 29, 2013 (Very likely to change. It's changed like, 10 times this year)

Description:
"Lenah Beaudonte should be dead. But having sacrificed herself to save another, she finds herself awakening with strange powers that are neither vampire nor human—and a new enemy on her trail. In her vampire life, Lenah had thought that being human was all she ever wanted; but the human heart suffers pain, heartbreak and loss.

With her new powers growing and the dark force of the Nex after her soul, Lenah faces a choice: between the mortal love of gorgeous Justin, whose passion fed her human soul, and taking a different path to become the mistress of her own destiny, wherever that may lead..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...