Sunday, September 16, 2012

This Week in Books (55)

Hello, fellow readers!
  Last week, I didn't do a post for this week in books, and there were book releases! I overlooked my calendar, and thought that there weren't any books releasing last week! So sorry! If you would like to know the books that released last week that I will be reading (sometime) send me an email and I'd be happy to tell you the titles/authors.
  This week, we have quite a few awesome releases! (And I didn't forget about posting!)
  Last week (or really, Friday) I finally got to my local library sale--they have two of these a year, and I always forget! I looked for over two hours, at what must have been a thousand books, and only found three! Two of them I've read (Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver and If I Stay by Gayle Foreman) and one (Get Well Soon by Julie Halpern) I haven't read yet. BUT these weren't library books--someone had donated them, and they are in PERFECT condition! Look just like MY books--no spine cracks, bent pages, stains, etc. So, they fit right in with 'my' books. I didn't even put them on my used book shelves! (I have three dedicated to books that were formerly owned. I'm weird, I know). I really don't know what makes me buy books I've read, but hey, I do it! (Do you? I wish I owned all the books I've read. Can you imagine how many bookshelves I'll need in my life if I keep reading 300+ books a year, and bought ALL of them? I will have to buy a HOUSE just to keep books in!)
  Shutting up now!
  This week brings us....


Happy reading, everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the 2013 Liebster Award! http://thereadinghideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...